Founding Partner and Principal
Certified Executive Coach PCC, Founder and Principle Partner, Coaching NavigatorJohn is the principal coach and president of Coaching Navigator, a business strategy and coaching organization designed to help leaders and entrepreneurs successfully navigate their personal and professional lives.
John is the father of four, with 40 years of successful business experience and 20 years of coach training experience. He owns and operates four successful enterprises in Canada is the founding Director of NLP Partners and a trainer for 15 years.
Your Professional Certified CoachJohn has co-developed an ICF-approved 68-hour coaching essentials program for leaders and entrepreneurs that has been certified by the International Coaching Federation. As a Professional Certified Coach, John is a graduate of the Royal Roads executive coaching program and has spent more than 3,000 hours coaching clients.
John is a mentor/coach of choice for family businesses that want to successfully transition leadership from one generation to the next. John's skills in building trust allows conflict to surface and be resolved with care and kindness.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs who work with Coach John
- Are more present, focused and self-aware
- Are more confident of choices available
- Are more successful in achieving outcomes
- Learn how to ask powerful questions
- Learn how to develop potential in others
- Learn how to get more out of difficult conversations
- Learn how to engage with their teams to maximize results
- Learn enhanced skills to resolve life's daily conflicts
- Have a clear decision-making and reality-check process
John trains leaders in Coaching protocol to bring a co-creative and collaborative leadership style that serves multi-cultural and the emerging role of women in the leadership of companies. Uniquely John connects clients to their source to align their mind-body-spirit with their soul's journey, creating the fullest expression of their purpose and passion for life and work. John brings into awareness any blind spots that inhibit risk-taking needed for leaders and entrepreneurs.