To the leaders and coaches that have joined the Coaching Navigator community to grow their personal and professional lives through leadership and coaching mastery
These multi level programs will enhance your capacity ,courage competencies credibly and compassion as a leader /coach in 2021 and beyond
As coaches, the quality of our coaching is our most valuable asset. That's why I believe that constantly educating ourselves is crucial for long-term success.
You may know that last year I attended WBECS – the World Business and Executive Coach Summit. Their online classes really impacted the way I coach. I loved learning the latest methodologies and connecting with a community of like-minded colleagues. Plus, I'm able to achieve even better results with my clients now, as a result of this learning.
At WBECS – which is a live, online summit - you get to learn from over 40 of the most brilliant minds in the coaching profession. They share their best tools and strategies and even do live coaching demonstrations (which I have found to be especially valuable!).
Plus, you'll be able to earn up to 5 complimentary CCEUs.
I've personally benefited from the summit and would love to invite you to join - seats are complimentary. The amazing presenters at WBECS cover a wide range of topics and coaching disciplines. You are welcome to register for as many sessions as you'd like. WBECS has also created a NEW, exclusive Online Coaching Community where you can connect with and ask questions to coaches around the world! This is part of the experience when you join the free Pre Summit!
Here are just a few examples of all the coaching experts you'll be able to learn from live during the complimentary Pre-Summit:
- Martin Seligman - Director of the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
• Hubert Joly - Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Best Buy
• Michael Bungay Stanier- Bestselling Author of The Coaching Habit & Renowned TED Talker
• Dorie Clark - No.1 Communication Coach in the World (Marshall Goldsmith LGC Awards)
• Erica Dhawan - Named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas"
• Sharon Melnick - World-Leading Authority on Women’s Leadership & MG 100 Coach
• Garry Ridge - Author, Chairman, and CEO WD-40 Company
• Plus SO many more!
Are you curious? Then reserve your spot for the complimentary WBECS Pre-Summit now: